Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Whatnots And Doodads


Whatnots and Doodads
by
Stacey Kennedy

Since this book first came out, I will admit . . . I lusted after it just because the cover is AMAZING!
Then I finally got my copy (thanks to the 50% off weekend over Memorial Day weekend).

I picked it up today and honestly, I was hooked before chapter one was over.

For Bryanna, being a Witch hasn't been all that great. In fact, it's been down right embarrassing. Her boyfriend, Layton had pretty much told her to stop using her magic, PERIOD. Feeling like an outcast, she takes off . . . looking for some place to belong.

Strange Hollow, a place where everyone is welcome . . and being different means nothing there. Bryanna finds herself in the hands of Zeke, a demon. In the process of showing her the town, finding new clothes, and where she will be staying . . Zeke also finds a door to her heart, maybe.

Go ahead and grab the sunscreen and park it in front of the pool with this read . . that's what I did!

All Romance Ebooks
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment