Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Under Wraps

Under Wraps
by
Hannah Jayne

If you have read any of my blog postings, it should be very clear that I am a cover art person.

This cover has caused a bit of a stir among readers.

So, without giving too much of the story away. I'll tell you how I feel about this book now that I have finished it.

It was a slow start for me, because as it has been stated by others . . the cover and story don't match 100%. So, that in itself threw me for a loop. However, once I got past the first few chapters . . I was hooked. At one point I was laughing so hard, my 3 yr old told me to quiet down. I myself, never felt like I had the book figured out . . so it kept me on my toes, kept me guessing as to what was going to happen next.

This book had it all from the twist and turns of what's next, to the vampires, trolls, and many other underworld creatures, to the bits of romance, to the comedy. It was overall a very enjoyable read.

I will be looking forward to the next book, due out 11-1-11.

Barnes and Noble
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment