Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clockworks and Corsets

Clockworks and Corsets
by
Regina Riley

Hmm . . what can I say about this book.

Hehe, first! As always, shall we take a moment to check out the cover?

Beautiful, huh!

Now, for the story.

Either this one took some time to grab my attention . . or I was taking my time enjoying it because it was going to end way to soon, I'm not actually sure which.

What I am sure of, is this: Excited am I that there is a book to follow. Pistols and Pistons

Everything was included in this short read. There was humor, sex, romance, drama, and mystery. (Psst, there is a sexy cabin boy . . I mean cabin man.)

Take a ride with women of the Merry Widow and join them for an adventure. One that will end rather quickly, but promises to pick up again in Pistols and Pistons.

Amazon
Barns and Noble
Books A Million

No comments:

Post a Comment