Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Friday, June 17, 2011

Megg Jensen



Anathema
by
Megg Jensen

AND NOW!!!

Oubliette
by
Megg Jensen

AWESOME!!!

(Can you tell that I am HAPPY?)




To start with as I have stated in the past, I am a cover art person. So, please let us all take a moment to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL art work for these two titles.


Goose bumps, huh!

I have been WAITING for book two to come out since about . . maybe a few chapters before I finished the first one.

Now, it's here! I have it . . on my Nook, loaded and ready to read. Sadly, I have a small list of "to-do" things I must get to before I sit to read.

However, I wanted to post this to say:

Please! If you haven't picked up a copy of Anathema yet do so, you will not be disappointed. (I'll post links to purchase down below).

If you have already read Anathema, what are you waiting for??? Oubliette is available now! If you are like me and own a Nook, never fear . . . Smashwords has it up and ready for download, all you have to do is sideload it!

On your mark! Get set! Go!

Anathema
Amazon
Barns and Noble
Smashwords

Oubliette
Amazon
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment