Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Warrior's Witch


A Warrior's Witch
by
Stacey Kennedy

I read this book a little over a week ago. Now it's had a little time to sink in. We first get to know Talon and Zia while reading The Magical Sword Series (The Willow, The Wicked, The Devil's Kiss, and The First and Last).

Stepping into An Otherworld Romance, we are given a different view on them. Instead of being supporting roles, they are the main roles and this was a little hard for me to get use to. Once I did tho, the book was great! You get the chance to see them work together and grow. They seem to be fighting their deepest desires . . maybe even have buried some things . . just to do what was considered "right" because of the positions they hold.

A call comes in that they must investigate and even tho the call hits very close to home for Talon, it's the sorting through the clues and fighting side by side that opens doors and maybe even hearts.

Another job well done by Ms. Kennedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment