Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bleeder


Bleeder
by
LK Rigel

Wow!

First I'm gonna say this . . I am very much a "judge a book by it cover" person. I know it's wrong, I know I should change it . . but I can't. When I see a beautiful cover it makes me think what the story behind will tell.

The cover to this book is just beautiful! In fact I am loving the "firebird" and thinking that would be an awesome next tattoo.

This story picks up a little later down the line from where Space Junque and Spiderwork left off. The pages turn to reveal new twists and turns. Leaving the reader sometimes wondering what the heck just happened. Never fear, everything seems to have a reason/purpose . . even if you don't see it right away. Mallory shows you in great detail her life events right up to the end. Step into her shoes and get to know her friends and family, and the story that tells their tale.

This series was a wonderful surprise for me, and one I'm so glad I picked up to read. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment