Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bless the Beauty

Bless the Beauty
by
Stacey Kennedy

One may ask . . Why should I read this book?

And my answer would be:
1. Chase
2. Kellen

Yep, those two men right there are pretty good reasons to pick up this book and read.

Hadley is happy with her life. She has a job she loves, that works out great for her. She has a WONDERFUL boyfriend, who she actually works with. Things are going along great.

In back of her mind, she knows tho . . it could all change in the blink of an eye. It could all change if her husband decides to come back for her. Which is just what happens. In the midst of working a case, Kellen comes waltzing back into her life.

Hadley now finds herself fighting to keep all that she loves together.

If your summer isn't hot enough for you, grab this book and get started. Once you pick it up . . you won't put it back down until you have read the final word.

Amazon
Fictionwise
All Romance Ebooks

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. This is one of the very few Stacey books I have not read yet. I must get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are maybe two to four of hers that I haven't read. This one, for some reason . . I kept skipping over to read new stuff coming out. I'm now kicking my butt for having waited so long . . but I'm HAPPY to see there will be more to come. You can bet I won't be putting off reading the ones to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete