Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love Lust


Love Lust
by
Amber Scott

If the start to your summer isn't HOT enough yet, then may I suggest that you do the following:

1. Pick up a copy of LOVE LUST by Amber Scott
2. Grab a cup of something that is ICY cold
3. Sit near a fan
4. Begin reading

By the time you finish with this book, you will no longer think summer isn't hot enough, you will be glad for a cold drink and fan. Heck, you may even want to have smoke when you are finished reading this one.

I honestly do not want to give anything away on this story.

It was a fun, sexy read.

You won't be disappointed.


Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment