Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Vampire Journals


The Vampire Journals
by
Morgan Rice

I took the last week to read the four books that are out.

Turned
Loved
Betrayed
Destined


The books reminded me of a combo pack. The Twilight Books meet The Da Vinci Code, and add a dash of time travel. Full of vampire action and mystery, with a wonderful list of characters to fall in love with, and to hate!

Grab book 1 and give it a whirl! You will then find yourself grabbing the others to have on hand. I enjoyed this series, and will now patiently await for book #5.

2 comments:

  1. Probably my most favorite series of books ever! Love the ability to visualize the scenery as taking from real history or places. Just overall a fabulous series you can't go wrong when you start to read it you are looked. Unfortunatly I to anxiously await the next book, but Morgan does write then so quickly for us. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed them, and to me they had that Twilight feel to them, but with LOADS of mystery. There were also many characters to pick from to find a favorite. HOWEVER, there really only seemed to be one I wanted to hate (Kyle). I will be keeping my eyes out for when book five is ready.

    ReplyDelete