Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Die For Me

Die For Me
by
Amy Plum

I had seen this book popping up in ads here and there. When I finally took a moment to check into it, I saw it was considered YA. Having daughters that fall into that category I thought to myself, why not. Once I got it, I kept putting it on the back burner . . I'll get to it eventually, I have ADULT books I want to read first.


Yesterday, I decided to go ahead and pick it up to start reading it.


I just wanna say this . . I was very surprised. Why, you may ask . . well, because I was NOT a happy camper when the book ended. I had come to enjoy each of the characters in this book.


Kat and her sister Georgia find themselves living in Paris with their grandparents after the death of their parents in a car accident. Each dealing with this in her own way, Georgia throws herself back in to the "happening" scene. Kat pulls into herself, going to museums and reading books.

Then she meets Vincent, and life is never going to be the same again.

Vincent and his "kindred" are about change everything Kat thought she knew about life.

If you are looking for a great read . . grab this book.
However, please be warned . . it will leave you wanting more. When the end comes, you will not be ready to let go of the new family you just fell in love with.

Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Books A Million



No comments:

Post a Comment