Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Monogamy Sucks


Monogamy Sucks - George Pappas

The first thing that got my attention was the title. I had added it to my ebook wish list and then happened to stumble on it for free through a cage match blog contest.

I started to read it, and was struck with a WOW moment. This could so easily be a page (or more) from the journal of any man. Your neighbor, your boss, the geek from high school. I seriously felt as tho I was getting a good taste of just how a man thinks. (This could be a good thing, and then again . . this could be a bad thing.)

Although I enjoyed reading the book, I'm not sure it's one I would recommend to just anyone. So, on that note I would say . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Enter at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment