Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anathema


Anathema - Megg Jensen

OMG!

I do not even know where to begin with this. I loved this book so much, I still think about!

Book 1 of the Cloud Prophet Trilogy
, I can honestly say . . I'm SOOO glad there is more to come.

This book is one that will have you questioning everything . . is anything really as it seems?

Reychel is a slave, and one that is treated so differently than the rest. Rules are different for her, she isn't allowed to go outside, or be in rooms where windows are open. She is given one on one time with her Master . . only then is she allowed to look out the window and enjoy the sun and the sky.

Step in the world that is Reychels' and join her on her journey to discover who she is and why things have always been the way they were. Discover with her just who it is that she can trust, and who she can't.

I can not wait for Summer to get here! I am so looking forward to the 2nd book . . I hope the wait doesn't kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment