Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Monday, April 11, 2011




His Teddy Bear by Eve Langlais

This was the cutest HOT story I think I have ever read. This was a quick read for me, because once I got started I just couldn't put it down. One would think, that by simply walking around a bar one night we could possible find our soul mate, and things would be so much easier, right? Well, not if your soul mate has put up wall and made themselves believe that no will ever love them. How does one go about proving them self? Well, NOT by calling that soul mate chunky . . yep guess what, there went another wall! Take a ride with Reece as he does his darn-est to prove to Teddy, what he offers is real.

This was a very enjoyable read. I look forward to reading more from Eve Langlais.

No comments:

Post a Comment