Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Romancing the Book Blog Update


Well, between school work and assigned books . . I haven't had much free time to read something I have actually purchased. Yes, I have purchased a few books here and there. Just so you know that I haven't falling off the face of the earth. I wanted to post the reviews I have written for the blog Romancing the Book.

What Happens in Vegas - Natasha Deen

Review Link: What Happens in Vegas




Watcher - Dorothy Cox

Review Link: Watcher

Amazon


Moonlight Rises - Vincent Zandri

Review Link: Moonlight Rises

Barnes and Noble/Amazon


Something Spooky This Way Comes - Anthology

Review Link: Something Spooky This Way Comes

Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords

That rounds up the last group of books that I have read for review over at Romancing the Book. There are still some good ones to post over there, I'll share them when they are available. The book I am currently reading is last one I have assigned to me at the moment. Then I am going to take a break and read a handful of books I purchased and some that were passed my way.

I'll be reading:

The Pentacle Pendant - Stephen M. DeBock

Expectations - Liz Borino

Nobody's Angel - Kallyspo Masters

Weaving Destiny - GP Ching

There's Orion . . . and other shorts of love, laughter, and loss - Megg Jensen





No comments:

Post a Comment