Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Pentacle Pendant

The Pentacle Pendant
by
Stephen M. DeBock

Normally, a book takes me anywhere from a day to three days to read.

This book, took me five days to read.

I am by no means saying this as if it were a bad thing, so please don't take it that way. I am say this, because this is the first book of this kind I can say I have read.

Sure the books with werewolves and vampires all have some gore to them.

This one however, well it took the cak..., yeah that's not the right word for it.

With that being said, please note if you don't have the stomach or heart to read gore . . this may not be the book for you.

If you love the down and dirty, nasty and bloody . . well you just hit the jackpot.

There were a few times I had to walk away from this book, I just couldn't wrap my mind around what I was reading.
I pressed on, not wanting to give up and I'm very glad I did.

Would I recommend this book, Sure.
Just not to every book reader I know.
This one is like a fine wine, one that the reader will have to have a "taste" for, in order to enjoy it fully.
Very well written, and engaging.
You can't help but feel as if you know the people you are reading about, and when it's all said and done.
You will grieve and rejoice with them as well.


Where to purchase:
Amazon/Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment