Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Romancing The Book Blog

I posted not long ago about how I have been reviewing books for:

Romancing The Book

I wanted to take a moment to post a few links to the reviews I have done for them so that you can see what I have been reading for over there!

Trinity by Deena Remiel


Soft Swap by Paisley Smith


Raven's Kiss by Toni LoTempio


Blowing It Off by Lexxie Couper


Cry of the Fallen (The Black Chronicles) by Joel M. Andre

So, take a moment to swing by and check out the AWESOME books I have had the privilege of recently reading.

Please note: This isn't everything, some reviews have not posted yet . . so bookmark the site and come back, you never know when a new review will be popping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment