Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dark Corners

Dark Corners
by
Liz Schulte

2 Days . . . Heart Pounding . . . Noise Checking Madness
That ends with the chills . . . Yep, this about sums up my experience with this book.

Overview:
Ella Reynolds knew from the first moment she walked into the old house someone or something was watching her. Waiting. Her husband's violent murder sent her spiraling into a world of grief and isolation, but Ella isn't alone. Who or what is responsible for her husband's death is still with her. Darkness has engulfed the past year of Ella's life. Everyday reality slips a little more between her fingers as she struggles to break free from her memories. She must look deeper into her past as well as the present to discover truth of her husband's homicide. A string of uncanny events takes place and practical explanations run thin as Ella follows the terrifying road to closure. As the past and present come to a head, Ella must decipher who or what the murderer is before it takes her as well. -Pulled from Barnes and Noble

I honestly don't want to give anything about this book away. However, I do want to suggest that you pick up a copy and get started reading right away. Be prepared to be confused, never really knowing who done it. Take all noise making objects out of the hands of others, because at some point you will begin to feel a little jumpy. Heck, last night I couldn't even sleep with my foot hanging outside of the covers. I experienced moments of heart pounding anxiety that had me putting the book down for a moment. Only to pick it back up because I swear it was calling my name. Then to top it off, it had to go and end with CHILLS!!!

Very well written, bravo!!!

Where to purchase:
Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment