Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Still Here



I'm still here!!!!

I'm still reading too. I am not only reading for myself, but also reading to do reviews for
Romancing The Book Blog:

Romancing the Book

It also happens to be week 6 for classes, and having to work on a major paper to turn in during week 8.

So!!! While I'm away doing a million other things . . I want to take the time to offer up a few reading suggestions that won't get out of my head!

1. Without Mercy by Belinda Boring
Amazon/BN

2. Anathema by Megg Jensen
Amazon/BN

3. Oubliette by Megg Jensen
Amazon/BN

4. Sleepers by Megg Jensen
Amazon/BN

5. Space Junque by LK Rigel
Amazon/BN

6. Spiderwork by LK Rigel
Amazon/BN
*NOTE* This title is FREE at the above links.
(At the time of this write up.)

7. Bleeder by LK Rigel
Amazon/BN

8. Anathema by K.A. Tucker
Amazon/BN

9. Dark Corners by Liz Schulte
Amazon/BN

10. Splitsville.com by Tonya Kappes
Amazon/BN

Ok, so this is to just name a FEW!

Now, as I run off to start doing a little more digging for my paper that is due . . . you should run off and grab a few of the above listed books. You won't be disappointed.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment