Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Severed by Megg Jensen

Severed
by
Megg Jensen

Reychel knows her gift of prophecy will lead to madness and now she is at her most vulnerable. The enemy army will attempt to sever her from everything she's ever known: her homeland, her friends, Mark, and her gift. Even at her weakest, she refuses to give up on her desire to end the war between the Malborn and the Serenians. Reychel would do anything, even come back from the dead, to conquer the enemy and reunite with Mark.
~ BN.com

To say that I am at a loss for words would be a complete understatement. It honestly amazes me that this series almost got away from me. Now it has come to an end, and although I'm a little bit sad for this fact . . the end was done in such a way that I can't help but to smile.

Severed comes out of the gate running for the finish line. Taking you right back to lands far away. Where knowing who you can trust and who you can't isn't as clear as black and white. Severed is packed with suspense, fighting wars, emotional scenes and even a drama princess.

It's now or never for Reychel. All this fighting has to end and she plans to see it through. Even if it means she gives up her very own life for all those she cares most about. Most definitely a book series to be shared.

Now on a personal note: Thank you to Megg Jensen. For taking the time to write wonderful stories for all to enjoy and for taking the time that you do to talk with your "minions". I know for me it means more than I could ever express with just a few words, I'm sure others feel the very same way.

Purchase Links:
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment