Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Friday, September 9, 2011

Romancing the Book Reviews

Good Morning!

Just wanted to take a moment to catch up on the books I have read over the last few weeks. School is back in session for myself and my children, so my free reading time has been cut back. I still have managed to read some really great books. Below you find cover pictures of my most recent reads/reviews for Romancing the Book. The title of each book is a link back to my review over at Romancing the Book, the author name is a link back to their personal web site, and finally there are purchase links provided. I hope you find something that grabs your attention. All of these were great!

Enjoy!



Through the Wall by Keri Ford
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords



Purrs and Lace by D. McEntire
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords



Masters at Arms by Kallypso Masters
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords



Missing in Mexico by Stuart Gustafson
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords



Ardeur by Danielle Gavan
Barnes and Noble/Amazon/Smashwords


Please remember! When you purchase a book, click the "like" button. When you finish reading it, stop back by where you purchased it and leave a review. Reviews not only help other readers when they are looking for something new to read, but they also help the author. (It lets the author know what they are doing that is working or not working.) Please remember, RUDE isn't necessary when leaving a review. If you didn't like it, say so . . but don't be rude about it. That's just childish.

Now, take a moment and go check out these wonderful books! I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment