Favorite Quotes From Books I've Read

  • "You should take a pill." Roh laughed. "Something for acute-on-chronic self-righteousness."-Rho (Bleeder)
  • "So you want to see my Junque?" She wrapped the com over her ear and smiled. "I thought I already had."-Char (Space Junque)
  • "You wanna give her candy and caffeine while you're at it?" -Mallory (Some Girls Bite)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~ *Since Christmas 2010* ~

Since Christmas of 2010, when my husband bought for me a Nook, I have caught up on some reading.

Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica Series #4)
Sin Undone (Demonica Series #5)
Larissa Ione

The Healer's Apprentice
Melanie Dickerson

The Host
Stephenie Meyer

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
Toil and Trouble
HP Mallory

I am currently reading: To Kill a Warlock by HP Mallory.

Any of the above mentioned titles I would so recommend. I have enjoyed each one of them and many more. This is just the beginning of my guilty pleasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment